Tailor and target your e-news with SportSuite Newsletters, keeping your users engaged and coming back for more!
- Easy-to-use templates make creating emails a breeze
- Flexible 'drag and drop' templated email creator speciallly set up for your organisation's brand so you can be creative without compromising on consistency
- Automatically populate your newsletters from exisiting SportSuite content, create content 'from scratch' or a combination of both.
- Accurately target your emails with precise and powerful user profiling
- Analyse each mailshot and understand what makes your audience tick
- Send test versions to yourself and collegues for review
- Schedule your newsletters or send straight away
- Review the success of each newsletter using the system's in-built statistics and reporting options
Benefits to your organisation
- Save on staff capacity by sharing the workload! This application provides the ability for different staff members to create newsletters and content - all of which can be approved and scheduled later by a lead staff member.
- Maintain a number of pre-designed newsletter templates for various topics that still come under your organisations branding specifications i.e. funding newsletters, sport specific newsletters or volunteering newsletters.
Link with other SportSuite applications
SportSuite: News - 'Pull in' newsletter content without having to manually re-type information every time. Just select which stories you want to add!
SportSuite Jobs - Select which jobs you would like to feature in the newsletter
SportSuite Events - Select from your events which you would like to highlight in your newsletter.
SportSuite Activity Finder - Select relevant activity sessions for the target audience to promote in your newsletter
SportSuite Funding - Promote the newest funding opportunities, by selecting them to add to your newsletter.
SportSuite Workforce - Pull off the information directly from your volunteering feed for promotion in your newsletter.
SportSuite Core - Use profile analytics to see how each individual is engaging with your newsletters