Are you a County Sport Partnership or Physical Activity organisation that would like to offer an online tool to track your exercise levels and activity participation? If so, contact us for a license quote today!
Our Activity Tracker offers your website visitors the ability to record their activity either manually or via wearable technologies/mobile apps such as Fitbit or Strava.
- Ability to track sport and physical activity performed.
- Synchronise with popular activity tracking apps and wearables to ensure easier activity upload.
- Dashboard to view personal accomplishments.
- Ability to create challenges for different named' groups' of users i.e. by gender, districts, workplaces, or just friendship groups!
- A wide range of activities to encourage a brand reach of participation interests.
- Activity tracking and challenges can be embedded within the organisations own website - not a separate website.
- Challenges can be supported by using other modules such as 'Newsletters' or 'Forms' for surveying participants.
Link with other SportSuite applications
SportSuite: Forms - Send out surveys before/after activity challenges to determine user interests and expectations.
SportSuite: Newsletters - Use the Newsletters feature to promote challenges and activities to your users