Go to the top of the class with SportSuite Fixtures. For the first time, everything you need to organise and run your school or sports association competitions is brought together in one easy-to-use platform. School/Club profiles and contacts, automatic fixture generator, results and reporting, supporting documentation, communication - all these and more are at your fingertips.
- Easy to manage competitions in various formats; leagues, one-off, central venue, round robin and more!
- Create 'levels' for your competitions; set up leagues where the winners can progress to the next round!
- Automatically generate fixtures, or choose to enter them one-by-one
- Share news, rules, formats etc with your schools/clubs within a few simple clicks.
- School/ clubs can have their own fixture 'micro-site' displaying all their fixtures and results, league tables and their logo.
- Set up to link with SIMS data to allow you to report on the reach of your programme
- Monitor SEND, Gifted & Talented, and Free School Meal engagement with your programme and even see if there is a correlation between academic attendance and participation in school sport.
- Report at a school, competition, district, sport and full programme level
- Find out if the same individuals are entering everything or if different competitions appeal to different individuals through anonymously tracking individual engagement across all sports
Benefits to your organisation
- Deliver your fixtures through one simple to use system, where you can allocate permissions to your users to organise events or just take part.
- Use our software to deliver your Schools Games competitions where separate local leagues can nominate winners to progress to sub-regional finals.
- Ability to monitor school/club entries into sports competitions for data analysis and reports to Youth Sport Trust, National Governing Bodies or other relevant organisations.
Link with other SportSuite applications
- SportSuite: Workforce - Teachers/coaches on the fixtures system can use the same login to access their workforce database to keep track of their qualifications and view upcoming courses that might be of interest.
- SportSuite: Core - Update the school's public profile within the SportSuite Directory to help promote the sport and physical activity opportunities that the school providers for its pupils and the facilities that it has on offer for public use.
- SportSuite: Newsletters - Send out a monthly update newsletter to all teachers/coaches involved in your programme
- SportSuite: Forms - Send out feedback surveys to the teachers and competition leads involved with your programme to help shape and improve for the future.