SportSuite Workforce lets you 'join up' coaching and volunteering opportunities with the army of passionate people who give up their time to make sport happen.
- Post opportunities quickly and easily via a simple dashboard interface - you can give your partner organisations power to do this too!
- Take online applications and manage the whole recruitment process through your website
- All applications are linked to a user's account - when they complete their coaching/volunteering role they can log hours, give feedback to organisers and build their volunteering profile
- Has your workforce done a good job? Leave feedback on their profile to say thanks!
Benefits to your organisation
- Save staff time by using one system to centrally manage all your volunteers, activity instructors and sports coaches in one place.
- Brand the application up however you like to suit your local requirements and programmes.
- Manage your coaching agency through the system, and even gather information to demonstrate the primary sport premium at work in your area!
Link with other SportSuite applications
SportSuite: Events - Promote the latest events to your workforce and manage your volunteering/coaching opportunities at them!
SportSuite: Forms - enable coaches to use our registers to monitor engagement at their sessions, use the case study templates to gather great stories for board reports, and create a survey to find out about workforce or participant needs!
SportSuite: Activity Finder - provide your workforce with a way to promote their own activity programmes, or a way to view local clubs and sessions.
SportSuite: A-Z - provide your workforce with access to the latest information from their NGB, including links to NGB support officers and sports websites.